ads

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fish

This is the another tips for this week, "How to Draw Fish" easily. There's 3 tips i'll give you. First, how to draw the body of fish. I choose the body of Koi fish, the most beautiful fish I think. Here the tips
how to draw fish easily step by step for beginners kid and adult drawing
Make elips head and follow with another step like in picture, erase the unuse line, bold the other and colouring them. Next is fish skin, This step is awesome. I get from japanese book I read. This is the step in picture
how to draw the skin of fish easily step by step for beginners drawing
The last is make the head of fish. How to drawing the head of fish? This is can be simplified. Just follow the step of drawing in the following picture. The last you can unite them in a whole beautiful Koi Fish. Happy drawing...
how to draw head of fish easily step by step for beginners kid drawing and adult
Check my another blog in Indonesian language for my older posts in cerita-anak-indonesia.blogspot.com and caragambarmu.blogspot.com. Thank You



No comments:

Post a Comment